Air Capital Cup
Air Capital Cup
The 2023 Air Capital Cup will attract teams from all over Regions II & III and will cater to all levels of teams. Gold, Silver and Bronze divisions will be available. Held April 14-16, 2023, the Air Capital Cup offers the chance to play against teams from all over the Midwest.
The 2023 Air Capital Cup will be held at the newly renovated, all turf Stryker Soccer Complex in Wichita, KS. The Stryker Soccer Complex consists of 11 all-sports turf fields which are all lighted.
All teams are guaranteed three games. Awards will be given to the top two teams in each division. Open to all levels of play, teams will be bracketed accordingly so each game will be competitive.
Why play in the Air Capital Cup?
- Great location in Wichita, Kansas
- Housing options to suit every team budget
- 11 all-sports turf fields which are all lighted for evening games
- Great competition from all over the Midwest – 10+ states will be represented through the tournament series
- Play on a non-holiday
- Excellent referees
- Local attractions close to the complex to cater to families and in between games
- Open to the following age groups: Boys U8 – U19; Girls U8 – U19 Divisions I, II, III, IV, V, VII, VIII & Rec. available
- Play similar level teams. We work hard bracketing teams, so every game is fun and competitive
- Play different competition
- Schedule requests are all taken into consideration and worked around
Apr. 14-16, 2023
Boys U8-U19/Girls U8-U15
U8 (5v5) $380
U8-10 (7v7) $600
U10-12 (9v9) $700
U12-19 (11v11) $775
Deadline – March 10
Division I, Division II, Division III, Division IIX, Division IV, Division V, Division VI, Division VII, Rec
Schedule + Results
Hotel + Lodging
The Air Capital Cup is a stay-and-play event. All traveling teams must stay at one of the approved host hotels. Reservations must be made through GCI Travel.
Traveling Teams Policy
All teams traveling to participate in the Air Capital Cup must contact Global Connections Inc. (GCI) to place hotel reservations. GCI has reserved reduced rate tournament room blocks with a wide range of hotels to suit the needs of all participating teams.
Please note, traveling teams must reserve hotels through GCI in order to be accepted into the tournament.
(800) 950-1110 x7768