KC Super Cup
KC Super Cup
Challenger Sports and Kansas Rush Soccer Club are excited to bring you the 2023 KC Super Cup. The KC Super Cup will allow your team to end the spring season at a whole new level. Held at the hidden jewel of KC – Lone Elm Park in Olathe, KS – your players will play on some of the best natural grass fields in the Midwest.
The tournament will cater to all levels of competitive teams (Divisions I through VIII) and recreational teams. It will provide the perfect opportunity to gauge how far your team has developed since the start of the season.
*Space will be limited so be sure to sign-up early!*
Why play in the KC Super Cup?
- Play on a non-holiday weekend – enjoy Memorial Day Weekend with your family and friends
- Played on Heartland League rainout weekend – free weekend without having to request time off
- A great chance to gauge the development of your team prior to the end of the year and tryouts
- Fantastic local complex with superb fields in beautiful Olathe, KS
- Open to the following age groups: Boys U8 – U19; Girls U8 – U19 Divisions I, II, III, IV, V, VII, VIII & Rec. available
- Play similar level teams. We work hard bracketing teams, so every game is fun and competitive
- Play different competition
- Schedule requests are all taken into consideration and worked around
May. 19-21, 2023
U8-10 (7v7) – $550
U10-12 (9v9) – $600
U12-19 (11v11) – $650
Division I, Division II, Division III, Division IIX, Division IV, Division IX, Division V, Division VI, Division VII, Division X, Rec
Schedule + Results
Hotel + Lodging
The KC Super Cup is a stay-and-play event. All traveling teams must stay at one of the approved host hotels. Reservations must be made through GCI Travel.
Traveling Teams Policy
All teams traveling to participate in the KC Super Cup must contact Global Connections Inc. (GCI) to place hotel reservations. GCI has reserved reduced rate tournament room blocks with a wide range of hotels to suit the needs of all participating teams.
Please note, traveling teams must reserve hotels through GCI in order to be accepted into the tournament.