Emerald Cup Boys
Emerald Cup Boys
The Emerald Cup is a great spring event geared towards all levels of competitive soccer teams throughout the Midwest. It provides a great opportunity for teams to compete and work together early on in the spring season. In total, 450+ teams will participate over the two weekends, providing a great tournament atmosphere for everyone involved. Great competition with ALL tournament games being played at the Overland Park Soccer Complex makes this a MUST for all premier teams in 2023.
If you are looking for GREAT competition on a GREAT WEEKEND at the FINEST soccer facility in the Midwest, the EMERALD CUP is the event for your team.
Why play in the Emerald Cup Boys?
- 12 tournament-quality synthetic turf fields
- Lighted fields for night games
- Open to all premier level teams
- Play different competition from all across Regions II and III
- All formats will play on the turf (7v7, 9v9 and 11v11)
- Options for Under 10 teams – 7v7 and 9v9
- Options for Under 12 teams – 9v9 and 11v11
- Online registration and text message score updates
- Local attractions: Deanna Rose Farmstead and St. Andrew’s Golf Course
- First weekend in April – better outdoor weather!
- ALL players will be back from Spring Break – play with your full squad
Mar. 24-26, 2023
Deadline – January 27
U8-10 7v7 – $625
U10-12 9v9 – $725
U12-19 11v11 – $825
Schedule + Results
Hotel + Lodging
The Emerald Cup Boys is a stay-and-play event. All traveling teams must stay at one of the approved host hotels. Reservations must be made through GCI Travel.
Traveling Teams Policy
All teams traveling to participate in the Emerald Cup Boys must contact Global Connections Inc. (GCI) to place hotel reservations. GCI has reserved reduced rate tournament room blocks with a wide range of hotels to suit the needs of all participating teams.
Please note, traveling teams must reserve hotels through GCI in order to be accepted into the tournament.