District of Stewart
To register, please contact the District of Stewart Recreation Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the District of Stewart Office.
Coached by our team of international and US-based staff, our week-long half day and full day soccer camps improve your child’s soccer skills while providing a unique cultural experience. Camps are designed for all ages and ability levels, from beginner to advanced players. We channel our energy and passion for the game into a fun yet developmental environment.
We use age appropriate practices to help players develop at their own pace, learn brand new skills and become an all-round better player...while having an amazing time with our international coaching staff!
Includes an educational approach that uses soccer to teach the core values of responsibility, integrity. respect, sportsmanship and leadership.
WHY CAMP WITH US
We Ignite Your Athletes Passion For Soccer, On and Off the Pitch
Experienced educators on the game.
Meet your athlete's current development.
Nationwide Camp Options
Coast to coast options for every level.
A soccer curriculum that engages and educates.
Improve your game without emptying your wallet.
Frequently Asked Questions
What They Will Learn
- Age-appropriate skill development and technical improvement
- Social and Cultural exchange amongst old and new friends
- Game understanding; small sided focus with a tactical introduction
- Focus on all the main aspects of soccer
- Lessons on our core values of responsibility, integrity, respect, sportsmanship and leadership