North America's Largest Soccer Camp provider
An action-packed experience for kids
- Week-long soccer summer camps for kids aged 5-14
- Quality training sessions with international staff
- Camp dates and hours vary by location, with some offering longer programs to fit parents’ busy schedules
- All ages and ability levels
- Multiple weeks in many locations
- Shorter daily sessions for 3-5 year-olds
- Advanced training for 11yrs+
Igniting your passion for soccer, on and off the pitch
- A week-long camp with professional staff from the UK, US or other parts of the world, giving your child cultural exposure
- Confidence-building and individual skill development among friends
- A ball, t-shirt, and camp certificate*
- Early registration jersey*
- An age-appropriate session for your child, ranging in length from under an hour to an extended full day or residential stay to suit your summer schedule
(at most locations)
Search for a camp
We’ll help you get started. And keep going.
DANNY CAMP FINDER
World Cup special
Win camps for life
Sign up before the end of the tournament 12/18
Be entered into a digital draw*
*One winner will be eligible to attend 3 day camps a year, no expiration.
What our parents Say
about our camps
CAMPS FOR EVERYONE
We have specialized and customized camp options for players of all ages and ability levels
- Half, full and extended day camps for ages 5-14
- Weekly programs conveniently located in your area
- Improve individual soccer skills and game tactics
- Coached by local and international staff
CORE+ coming soon....
- Designed for ages 2-5
- Convenient summer and year-round programs
- Encourages all areas of child development
- Introduces soccer fundamentals
- Designed for advanced players ages 11+
- Introduces the college player pathway
- Specific programs for field players and goalkeepers
- Day and residential camps
Summer Camps Faqs
We know it can be hard to find what you need. We do lots of camps, and hopefully looking through the questions and answers below will help you find what you need.
Formerly known as our International Soccer Camps. Staffed by international and domestic coaches. Incorporates the best coaching methodologies from around the world and brings them to players across all of North America. More than just a soccer camp; a cultural, educational, and informational program that uses soccer to teach core values of responsibility, integrity. respect, sportsmanship and leadership.
Designed for ages 5-14.
Team Training programs are available for all of our camps too
Week-long day or residential camp options for the Elite player looking to continue their soccer journey towards college. Aimed at 11yrs+. Includes options at the collegiate and international level.
TinyTykes Summer Camps
3-5 year olds. 45 minutes- 1 hour per day. Fundamental practices and skill-building activities in an immersive adventure!
Core+ Camps....coming soon!
Week-long summer camps which expand upon Challenger's traditional Core Camp curriculum. Offered as an alternative or as a progressive option- check out the individual options to see what is the best fit for you and your young player!
Team Camps: 3 or 6 hours per day, ages 8-18
Custom created programs designed to work on the areas of the game that are needed most by your team. A great Pre-season program that will get players in shape and game ready for the upcoming season.
Nothing has changed, we have just relabeled our main camp offering! The Core Camp is the International Soccer Camp....or if you used to enjoy our camps pre-pandemic, the British Soccer Camp.
We have camps and programs for all ages and ability.
All of Challenger’s camps are staffed by a team of international coaches who are selected and trained specifically to give your child the best possible camp experience. Each of our curriculums have been created to maximize your child’s contact with the ball and provide the maximum opportunity to learn. In addition to serious coaching, we weave in just the right amount of fun and cultural education to make this a magical week for your child.
Summer programs take place from late May to August and last for one week. Typically, the players will meet at the same time and place every day (M-F) that week for camp. The age of your child or player will dictate how long the sessions are each day.
Got more questions? we have the answers
We would love you to contact us- it is our goal to help you find what you need!